super atmosphere, you get responsibility, learn a lot, never boring, fun
Become a business coach and trainer at SPM 2000
For the success of our clients we rely on the personality of our coaches, trainers and coaches. Diversity is as important to us as a common mission.
How do you get on the team?
- We train all of our coaches, trainers and trainers ourselves. The 1st level is the Digital Business Coach training.
- By successfully passing the final exam, you demonstrate that you have the most important core competencies.
- You will gain practical experience in an on-the-job mentoring program with fixed contacts from our team.
Curious? Then get to know us. By the way, we are steering towards long-term cooperation and offer flexible options for financing the training.
What makes SPM 2000 a special employer
- Humane principles, togetherness and the team are are our focus
- We live development and feedback culture and reward performance
- Under the motto: “Working time is living time, success is fun and together we make a difference!”
Good cooperation and a pleasant working atmosphere
He tries to make everything possible for a pleasant workplace and a good working relationship and is ready to talk about all problems and to solve them in the best possible way for all parties.
Challenging and with development opportunities
Diverse tasks; a lot of personal responsibility and freedom within the framework of rules that are kept transparent; potential for personal and professional development.
SPM-2000 is totally ok 🙂
Executive – Worked in the field of administration / management at SPM-2000 schulung promotion management GbR at the time of the evaluation.
Our team is currently complete. From 2024 we are looking for reinforcement again and are already pleased about your interest.
The training institute SPM 2000 is looking for an event management trainee for its Leipzig location in 2024. For more than 20 years, SPM 2000 has been successfully training and advising companies throughout Germany and Europe on the qualification and training of their managers and employees. We also offer events, seminars and training in our own seminar center in Leipzig.
You have completed your school education and are looking for the perfect start to your professional life? Do you show initiative, team spirit, communication skills and organizational competence, do you enjoy project-oriented work and do you convince with your careful approach to completing your tasks? Your open nature and commitment are your big assets for this training, as well as your analytical skills. In addition, you should have a good command of German or knowledge of another language and be familiar with the MS Office package. If these points apply to you, then we would definitely like to get to know you!
Your range of tasks:
- Planning, realization and management of projects (e.g. book readings)
- Organization, implementation and follow-up of events (also virtual) in our own seminar center (www.seminarzentrumleipzig.de)
- Project calculation and controlling as well as design and conception
- Preparation and follow-up of trainings, moderations and lectures (also virtual)
- Support of the management with administrative activities
- Projects in which you can implement your newly acquired knowledge